Ever entered a movie theater on the "Champs-Elysées"? Visit the UGC George V, only a click away!
UGC Bercy and Gaumont Aquaboulevard : Paris has two brand new multiplexes. Details and photos...
Gaumont Les Halles : The Last Show
||One of the last "Movie Palaces": the Chinese Theater, on
Hollywood Blvd. The biggest theater was kept unchanged, with a 20 m (about 65 ft) screen
and 1300 seats on one level. The two other theaters can seat 750 each. All three are
equipped with digital sound and THX.
On the menu :
- Welcome - This page
- Introduction - A word by your favorite editor!
- Focus On Theaters - Movie theaters in Paris, what is the
- Les Halles - Right in the heart of Paris.
- Toulouse - Movie theaters in Toulouse.
- Le Luxembourg - A few words about movie theaters in
- Nashville - Movie theaters in and around Nashville.
- San Diego - Movie theaters in San Diego.
- Dead And Gone - A Chronicle about demolished movie theaters
- Bookmarks - Some sites of interest.
- Email - Please email me!
Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!
Last Update: March 16, 1999
[ Accueil | Edito | Le Point | Les Halles | Paris:l'Est | Toulouse | Luxembourg | Nashville ]
[ San Diego | Ces Chers Disparus | Les Bookmarks | Ecrivez-moi ! ]
[ Welcome | Introduction | Focus | Les Halles | Paris: The East | Toulouse | Luxembourg | Nashville ]
[ San Diego | Dead And Gone | Bookmarks | Email me ! ]